Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's oh so quiet...

Hello to the people who read this...
It's been pretty quiet the last couple of days.. so nothing to really write about.
It rained a little bit yesterday, but not much... looks like we are getting more rain today and expecting a bit rougher seas tonight... nothing too significant I don't think...

Launching a probe... watching the sun set over the Atlantic....














like in this picture by Kevin D....make things a little easier....

The sunsets have been pretty nice...
I am not sure if they are as nice as they were when I was on the Coriolis.. but they are certainly nice enough to watch....

Other than that.. not much else is going on...
I'm trying to find things to do with my days... I've been reading a lot of comics.
I still have a couple left to read, but the unread ones are disappearing quick.
I went for a couple of walks around the Heli-deck.. and around the boat. Its nice, but I can only go in circles for so long.

Christopher Jones (The Navigator) and I have been playing a lot of Roshambo (Rock Paper Scissors). The Russian observer team, Pavel and Alex, think we are crazy. Especially Alex. He might be right...

Christopher Jones














The food is still quite good. A little bit too much junk food.. Way too many cookies.. I try to avoid them as much as possible..but its hard when they are EVERYWHERE... I opened a cupboard looking for cereal the other day and was faced with 15 boxes of oreo cookies.. I closed the door as fast as I could and found my rice crispies...

I'll continue posting news here when things of interest happen... or when I am bored out of my mind...



Hope all is well back in the real world...

No comments: