Quick note..
I haven't been updating this site lately, but I have been posting my blogs on my facebook page..
Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook....
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514419664
Originally posted August 10th.
-------------------------------------
Yeah after debating this in my head for a few seconds I'm going to go with ketchup bottle... minus the ketchup... and the ketchup bottle would have my bed in it.. along with my other stuff.. and right outside the ketchup bottle there would be this fire extinguisher that would constantly knock on the entrance to the ketchup bottle. Only this was a real fire extinguisher and the ketchup bottle is really my cabin... Do you follow? The whole thing comes full circle...This is what lack of quality sleep can get you people...
I also had a weird dream last night.. That I was back in Montreal... and we we're being invaded by aliens. It had a very 'War of the Worlds' feel to it.. The original movie, not the Tom Cruise version... except there were hummers and crazy military helicopters and some soldiers put my Mom in some kind of container because she wouldn't stop talking.. HA.. I didn't mind for some reason... I'm a bad son... I remember watching the original War of the Worlds on TV when I was a kid.. and it scared the pants off me...
So as I said earlier, we had a weather day yesterday and didn't get much work done... which sucks because it means I will be out here a bit longer.. I'm hoping to be back around the 24th.... keeping my fingers crossed. We are also having problems with the streamers.. so not much work today yet either... I'm running out of comics to read.. so it looks like I'll be reading novels soon.
We've been watching Battlestar Gallactica. So far we have watched the mini series and the first 5 episodes of season 1. Pretty darn good I must say.. better than I expected... I was never a fan of the original series. Those fracking Cylons are gonna pay!!!That's all for now folks... as you were...

No comments:
Post a Comment